OT: 2024 MLB Thread

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Learning that the Mets can hit and hang around enough to be relevant this summer. Not on the level to do anything special with this pitching staff. Kinda the opposite of what the Mets traditionally are. Definitely not better than the Phillies or Braves but, I'll ride this wave that Grimace has made. Still undefeated at home since...

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Learning that the Mets can hit and hang around enough to be relevant this summer. Not on the level to do anything special with this pitching staff. Kinda the opposite of what the Mets traditionally are. Definitely not better than the Phillies or Braves but, I'll ride this wave that Grimace has made. Still undefeated at home since...
Early season struggles by Lindor, Alonso, Nimmo, Diaz etc were just such a drag, and very unlikely to continue. Those hitters now hitting, as well as the switch to Vientos and the return of Alvarez and yeah, this team can score some runs.

On the pitching front If Senga and Diaz can get back and pitch well, that looks a lot better as well. Wouldn't be shocked if the Mets look to add, but I'd be wary of giving up too much to do so.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL anytime someone gives me a schedule argument I get 2007 final two weeks PTSD.

But yeah nice of the Mets to actually get themselves back into relevance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad