OT: 2024 MLB Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
7-15 over the last 22 games and a losing record against all four division rivals...

and the GB standings...

3-4 brewers --
1-3 reds 6.5
3-4 pirates 7.0
.......cubs 7.5
0-2 cards 7.5

f*** me.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Not an MLB thing but apparently there is a minor league team called the Rocket City Trash Pandas? That's hysterical.

holy shit! their logo is amazing and perfect for a minor league! i love it

Screen Shot 2024-06-10 at 6.28.02 PM.png

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Not an MLB thing but apparently there is a minor league team called the Rocket City Trash Pandas? That's hysterical.

We have the Hartford Yard Goats. Their mascots are called Chompers and Chew Chew and they are absurd.

Binghamton’s team is called the Rumble Ponies.

This is what happens when you let the internet name teams.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
While you Yankees fans have a blast in anticipation of a certain 28th World Series Championship. My junior varsity team needs to give us "the letter" and just blow this thing the f*** up! Seriously! Lindor go back to Cleveland bro, your not absolute trash and your a leader and all but, it's not good enough. Dave Kingman 2.0 see ya brah love ya but, Scott Boras will find you a new home. Strip this down to the framrail. The good news is your a New York MLB team. You can rebuild very fast with all of the resources. Saw this as a potential problem a few years ago. Relying on 40 year old starting pitching and a one year wonder for Edwin Diaz. Fans aren't stupid they'll get it and rebuild or contender I go to a game or two a year on average either way.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
While you Yankees fans have a blast in anticipation of a certain 28th World Series Championship. My junior varsity team needs to give us "the letter" and just blow this thing the f*** up! Seriously! Lindor go back to Cleveland bro, your not absolute trash and your a leader and all but, it's not good enough. Dave Kingman 2.0 see ya brah love ya but, Scott Boras will find you a new home. Strip this down to the framrail. The good news is your a New York MLB team. You can rebuild very fast with all of the resources. Saw this as a potential problem a few years ago. Relying on 40 year old starting pitching and a one year wonder for Edwin Diaz. Fans aren't stupid they'll get it and rebuild or contender I go to a game or two a year on average either way.
Yea Mets need a big reset.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
In Boston at Fenway, an away game trip. Let's go Yankees!

We have the Hartford Yard Goats. Their mascots are called Chompers and Chew Chew and they are absurd.

Binghamton’s team is called the Rumble Ponies.

This is what happens when you let the internet name teams.
My girlfriend is from CT, close to Hartford (South Windsor). Her neighbour actually has a yard goat in what is an ordinary house and not a farm.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
In Boston at Fenway, an away game trip. Let's go Yankees!

My girlfriend is from CT, close to Hartford (South Windsor). Her neighbour actually has a yard goat in what is an ordinary house and not a farm.
You have a U.S. girlfriend now? Just become a resident already. Spoiler alert: she will never eat fermented fish in a can no matter how much she might love you. But she will split a Twinkie with you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad