2024 Islanders Training Camp

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
I'm very curious about roster moves simply because of the interest if either Wahlstrom or Bolduc are waived. I wouldn't care if Wahlstrom were waived, but it would be a story. It would be an enormous error to waive Bolduc imo. I would say one other thing about camp, but I don't want to tempt fate.

Tahoeblue

Nov 29, 2019
Reno/Tahoe
Any word of Liam Foudy - has he been waived yet? Not skating with the full team
No idea and I hope not. I really wish Lou would just waive Fasching already and sit down with Matt Martin and offer him a job at the Bridge or somewhere in the organization. Looks like Roy wants speed up and down the lineup. I know we are talking about bottom 9 and possibly fringe players, but there are just too many bodies up front. I for one would like to see Foudy and Gauthier stick around some.

As far as the backend, I hope Lou tries some cap gymnastics because depth on D is important and I would try to keep both Cholowski and Bolduc. Injuries, Reilly is long in the tooth and only signed for 1 year. RD depth is a concern.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
No idea and I hope not. I really wish Lou would just waive Fasching already and sit down with Matt Martin and offer him a job at the Bridge or somewhere in the organization. Looks like Roy wants speed up and down the lineup. I know we are talking about bottom 9 and possibly fringe players, but there are just too many bodies up front. I for one would like to see Foudy and Gauthier stick around some.

As far as the backend, I hope Lou tries some cap gymnastics because depth on D is important and I would try to keep both Cholowski and Bolduc. Injuries, Reilly is long in the tooth and only signed for 1 year. RD depth is a concern.

31 is long in the tooth? He's only a year older than Pelech and Pulock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad