• Poll closed .

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Like first the 2nd was clear blowout though a far larger blowout % wise

#1 = D Artyom Levshunov (70.4%)

#2 = C Frank Nazar (91%)

Not looking to create controversy but I took off Phillips and Kaiser since they no longer are Calder eligible (No one noticed that in the Korchinski/Reichel talk). Crevier on other hand just barely made it playing in 24 games for Hawks

The 25-game cutoff is something I routinely forget about but yearly get reminded of in the main board "Calder tracking thread"

I think Calder eligibility is pretty good measure of a prospect pool as NHL up and down factors into view of prospects, etc. and in past we had used it when Teemu and a few others ran these

Last edited:
Reactions: d rake

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
My vote here is for Oliver Moore

Good 1st year in NCAA and the tools he has are intriguing as upside is there for a strong #2C or winger depending on his development. Also appears to have safe floor to be NHL talent

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Third poll and third op. I’ll take number 4.
I’ll take Moore

I think that is nice idea to keep things moving and having more interaction

But two things IMO should be set in stone going forward

- Public votes (Come on standby your pick, It's nice to see how people vote)
- 2 days close

2 days is good time to get in votes and keep pace going thru the dead of offseason

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I think that is nice idea but two things IMO should be set in stone going forward

- Public votes (Come on standby your pick, Its nice to see how people vote)
- 2 days close

2 days is good time to get in votes and keep pace going thru the dead of offseason
You can continue it. I’m just amused that we have hit three op’s in three prospect rankings that’s all.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I’ll go against the grain and take EDM. I wasn’t impressed with Moore’s season offensively. I see him right now as a really good defensively 3C for the team.

Reactions: Castle8130

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I see Rinzel as a point, but he has a pretty low floor still. He's progressed well, but it still feels he could be a #1 possibly but also could be a non-nhl worthy guy or bottom pair only

ello

Jun 12, 2018
I think the pendulum has swung a bit too much in the other direction for Moore. Still think he has the physical tools to be a top six complimentary guy who drives possession, sort of like Lekhonen, with a high likelihood of getting there

Rinzle has the higher ceiling with a great year but it also wasn’t a true rookie season in college and like others have said it wouldn’t shock me at all if he hits a developmental ceiling soon and is just a 5/6 at the next level sort of like Kovacevic

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Went with Moore. Has a good chance to make it to the NHL while having upside to become a good 2nd Line player.

Crow

May 19, 2014
I like Boivert over Moore. Feel like they will be 2C and 3C respectively unless the hawks draft a high end center next year.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
I took Rinzel....he's going to fill out, skates very well, right handed shot----might end up better than Levshunov when its all said and done.

I took Rinzel....he's going to fill out, skates very well, right handed shot----might end up better than Levshunov when its all said and done.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019

Nice.

Nice.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Nice.

Nice.

200.webp

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
When the hell was the 2nd vote thread? Never saw it and the link doesn't work?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad