• Sean Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oliver Kapanen

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Went with mailloux but was struggling to decide between him and Hage.
I like Mailloux, Roy, Hage, and Fowler. Hard for me to rank them, but who cares. Glad we have them all. Then Engstrom could be in this bracket for me. But I want to see him in Laval first.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Nice to see Mailloux have the lead for the #4. He is a really good player and can become something special.

Hage, Roy and Fowler are also very good though.

Very beautiful prospect pool!

Reactions: Tyson

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Hage in front of Beck?

I guess we need to define what a better prospect means, the guy's who's closer to the NHL or the guy with the better offensive potential
Hage in front of Mesar.
looney_tunes_hateful_eight.jpg

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Heehh....
Here I see the argument, because Hage COULD Be a Top-6 center, while Roy won't be anything else than a Top-6 winger

I don't see much of a ceiling difference other than that.

Oof.

I am not even sure Roy is part of this team long term.

He is at best our 6th best forward and that is if he can surpass the likes of Newhook and Hage which is dubious at best (Demidov, Slaf, Suzuki, Caufield, Dach).

So we are looking at our 6th-8th best forward barring any acquisition and i believe management will look into player that bring something else to the table. Roy is not bad but i am not sure he is a good constituent behind the players we already have, compared to the likes of Florian Xhekaj or Owen Beck, for example.

In his D+4, if Roy can't establish himself this season, he will be full speed on the Charles Hudon highway, close to the Scherbak exit.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
I voted Fowler.

7-10 years from now, we are all going to be downtown Montreal building a statue to Billy Ryan for insisting and demanding we draft Fowler. The guy wore a Patrick Roy replica mask in Montreal man. The balls.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I think Hage and Mailloux are pretty comparable in upside. I think the center is more valuable since I don't see Mailloux as a #1D.

Reactions: vokiel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad