GDT: 2024 Free Agency - July 1st - 12 P.M.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
I still think we needed bottom 6 players more than a top 6 player. Go get a couple good bottom 6 players and we are good, assuming Nashville isn't also going to scoop up Pesce.

I think the bottom 6 is mostly set.

Palat, Lazar, Cotter, Bastian / Foote, Haula.

They should definitely add some competition though. Not sure if the idea if Foote and Bastian are each penciled in or not

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anybody out there wish we signed Toffoli to that deal? We could have been the ones to give him that deal if we had a good season and he wasn’t traded at the deadline.

Of the teams rumored to be in on him (Vancouver and LA, both who he’s been with before) and he goes to the Sharks lol.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Shara extension shut down HFBoards. (I assume that was it.)

IMG_8208.jpeg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Perron signed with Ottawa, 2 years x $4M.

Talk about jumping onto a sinking ship.
I think Ullmark can make them competitive this year, but any help he could provide may have been negated the minute they decided to hire arguably the worst hear coach in the league a minute into the offseason when there were still many other options out there.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad