GDT: 2024 Free agency frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
i need to sleep but i don't think i'm going to be able to until the two big signings are set in stone.

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
I really like the day Davidson's had today. I don't see a path for Nazar to start the year in Chicago, so seems like he'll likely start in Rockford unless there are trades. Also think Korchinski starts in Rockford unless again, they trade someone.

Rockford is going to have Nazar, Levshunov, Korchinski, Ludwinski, Savoie, Hayes and Slaggert joining them. Big wave of talent coming in.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I really like the day Davidson's had today. I don't see a path for Nazar to start the year in Chicago, so seems like he'll likely start in Rockford unless there are trades. Also think Korchinski starts in Rockford unless again, they trade someone.

Rockford is going to have Nazar, Levshunov, Korchinski, Ludwinski, Savoie, Hayes and Slaggert joining them. Big wave of talent coming in.
Nazar is the 4th best player on the roster right now. Why would he be in Rockford?

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
And the roster is much better insulated from putting kids in bad spots and it's still not tank proof.

Very little left to ask for, maybe a little more shooting up front, another mouth to take the pressure off of Foligno, and another center for Rockford.

I'm not even dreading watching LR with this roster, seems to suit him.

Reactions: hawksrule

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Nazar is the 4th best player on the roster right now. Why would he be in Rockford?

Teravainen - Bedard - Bertuzzi
Hall - Dickinson - Mikheyev
Reichel - Athanasiou - Kurashev
Maroon - Smith - Foligno
Donato

Where's he playing?

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
DeBrusk going back to Canada was the biggest non surprise although Vancouver over Edmonton is interesting.

And I see Raddysh reunites with his Erie buddy Strome.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Teravainen - Bedard - Bertuzzi
Hall - Dickinson - Mikheyev
Reichel - Athanasiou - Kurashev
Maroon - Smith - Foligno
Donato

Where's he playing?
2C, buddy

Reichel rides the bench

Also lol if you think the corpse of Taylor Hall is playing 2nd line

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
Hall and Bertuzzi should be tried together again, they were electric in Boston.

Hall - Bedard - Bertuzzi
Kurashev Athansiou Teravainen
Foligno Dickinson Mikheyev
Reichel Donato Smith
Maroon
Nazar
Anderson
Slaggert

Bit of a log jam though... But we have some injury prone guys.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Training camp will be pretty competitive with a few of the young guys trying to take spots from vets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad