GDT: 2024 Free agency frenzy

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I dont think it means a move. I wouldnt mind a move but Murphy and Martinez both miss plenty of time. They just dont want to have what happened last year happen again.

Reactions: Larmer83

MHO

Sep 27, 2023
I don't see them trading Murphy as he's right handed and a vet so a decent partner for Korchinski to play with. Korchinski struggled last year for a variety of reasons but having a dependable partner would be very beneficial for him in his 2nd season.

I guess all bets are off if they send KK down to Rockford but I don't see that as likely either.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
If we don't go after Stamkos, I would love to rid of ourselves of Murphy in an Ehlers or McGroarty deal of some type.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
If TT is down to the Rangers and Hawks, I'd bet he ends up signing in NY.
Hard to turn down playing for a contender.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
Wow Toffoli to the sharks. Thats opens up NYR for Tuevo. Shit

Pinto asking for a trade from Ottawa. He would be a perfect 2C.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I love how Davidson just cut everyone lol. Who do you think will be the player you remember in 10 years as our tank commander?
My money is on Mackenzie Entwistle but Reese Johnson has a lot of Brandon Bollig potential.

Jacob Megna and Nikita Zaitsev will be impossible to remember in the Tank Sporcle.
Didn’t we actually get a third round pick out of Bollig, if I’m remembering correctly? That itself was shocking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad