GDT: 2024 Flock party

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
lmao Stian already introduced himself to Radko:

f u Radko f u
But luckily the period ended so I bolted to the locker room right after.

Legend
Stian got a huge ovation for the F bombs.

He also seems like a fun character, decently charismatic. I could see him giving funny sound bites in post game interviews.

Any mention of rookie camp and public access? It should be next week sometime shouldn't it?
They said it starts tomorrow. I didn't hear a mention about access.

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
so far Wild Wing, cheerleaders, and a small boy won tickets for a meet and greet because he smiled a lot on cam.

Playing an Offspring song that’s what I would call a bad omen. (The kids aren’t all right)
That's like when the Angels used to play "Build me up, Buttercup" during the 7th inning stretch every game. Such a dumb song to play at a sporting event.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Was this event for season ticket holders only and/or that fan club the Ducks have? Would've been interested in attending.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Was it worth it?
Yeah, for a free event, it was cool. There were some fun moments. Like, them showing Sennecke mouth "what the f@#k" on the big screen over and over. That got a laugh. Solberg was funny. It was cool to see Myatovich on the stage, it makes me think he could be further along than we think. Seeing Cutter, he looks ready.

You didn't really miss too much by not going though. Jerseys weren't in stock yet. Team store wasn't open. Booze options were limited. 1 white wine, 1 beer and 1 seltzer were the only options.

Was this event for season ticket holders only and/or that fan club the Ducks have? Would've been interested in attending.
Free for all. You just had to go online to get a ticket for it.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Yeah, for a free event, it was cool. There were some fun moments. Like, them showing Sennecke mouth "what the f@#k" on the big screen over and over. That got a laugh. Solberg was funny. It was cool to see Myatovich on the stage, it makes me think he could be further along than we think. Seeing Cutter, he looks ready.

You didn't really miss too much by not going though. Jerseys weren't in stock yet. Team store wasn't open. Booze options were limited. 1 white wine, 1 beer and 1 seltzer were the only options.

Free for all. You just had to go online to get a ticket for it.
Had no idea that this was even occurring until late yesterday. How did you find out about it?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00