Prospect Info: 2024 Entry Draft LIVE from the CUBE in RENO

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I didn’t watch the video yet but the conclusions you posted seem to almost be the opposite of the scouting report posted earlier.

The video from Simon St-Laurent comes across like an interesting perspective based on watching tape. Not everyone will agree with the conclusions, but I believe it's at least an informed opinion. The scouting report from last word on sports reads like generic hacky bullshit.

Reactions: Starry Knight

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

1719690813933.png

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Bacon blew that one hard, but I will say thank god for the 2019-21 Stars drafts because the Stars picks from 2022-24 are full of garbage. Would lead to super dark times if it wasn't for the hits on Wyatt, Stank, Harley and maybe Bork. I'm not as high on Bitchel as some but I hope to be wrong.

Reactions: Dallasman and LT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He had Samuelsson ranked 388th?

lmao sorry but there is not a single person on this earth with enough information on all these players to be able to rank 388+ players.

Dude watched one youtube vid and looked at their eliteprospects page for his rankings.

Pretty sure he model or whatever he has bases everything off the stats he grabs from someone/something else.

Reactions: LT and Henderson33

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
I don't know who this is. He's not actually watching prospects right? This is just a model based on the number of points and NHL equivalency right?

Why is the world would you let a guy with only 7 games during his draft year be included in your model?

Reactions: LT

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
This was the first draft with Nill as a GM that Dallas didn't draft someone out of the OHL. Yes they only had 3 picks, but in years they had 4 and 5 picks .... they selected 2 players from the OHL in each of those drafts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad