Prospect Info: 2024 Ducks Prospect Rankings #1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008
What I’m learning already from this thread is I am much lower on Zell than most of you. Obviously he was an elite junior player, just not sure he will be more than a #3-5 nhl dman with some pp chops and some defensive struggles.

I will have Luneau higher.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
What I’m learning already from this thread is I am much lower on Zell than most of you. Obviously he was an elite junior player, just not sure he will be more than a #3-5 nhl dman with some pp chops and some defensive struggles.

His NHL time dispelled most of those reservations for me on Zell, but Luneau does honestly deserve to be right up there unless people are seriously concerned about the injury and how it will affect him moving forward. I just don't have much of a thought to offer on that, other than that it seemed like a less common injury/ailment.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
His NHL time dispelled most of those reservations for me on Zell, but Luneau does honestly deserve to be right up there unless people are seriously concerned about the injury and how it will affect him moving forward. I just don't have much of a thought to offer on that, other than that it seemed like a less common injury/ailment.
Because of the injury woes, I am currently ranking Zell higher than Luneau as well. But man, Luneau was on a roll last year before the troubles started

Reactions: WhatTheDuck

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
There are multiple teams who don't have any prospects I'd rank above these top five (top 7 if you include the other two technically eligible).

Edit - even just worth pointing out the absurdity that both Luneau and Zell played in the NHL last year as age 19 and 20 Dmen, yet it seems one of them very likely ends up outside the top 3 of our pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

I’m much higher on luneaus potential than zellweger…. But luneau seems to be forgotten at times due to injuries the last 2 seasons

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I'll take the projection and go with Sennecke. Not sure about Zellweger, but obviously hoping for the best. I might even have Clara over him. Solberg, I like a lot. Right there with Luneau for me.

Sennecke
Gauthier
Luneau
Solberg
Zellweger

?
Gauthier played the last game in Vegas and scored a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad