GDT: 2024 Draft Discussion

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
bruce-boudreau-darn.gif

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Stevie must like a forward here. We could have easily matched that trade.

eh it's 1 spot

the only way this trade makes sense is if Philadelphia had two guys they liked a lot they were torn on and Minnesota wanted to make sure the one they landed on wasn't Buium

I would imagine the cost for them to drop more than 1 spot was likely substantially higher

jaster

Future Inconsiderations
Jun 8, 2007
While we bathe in Seattle's pick, what are we all drinking tonight? Got some Koval gin on ice on this end. Where's Pastafarian with a recipe??
Koval, nice. I’ve got a skate in 45 minutes, but currently bellied up to the bar at Maplewood having a Lounge Lager.

Reactions: DatsDeking

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
eh it's 1 spot

the only way this trade makes sense is if Philadelphia had two guys they liked a lot they were torn on and Minnesota wanted to make sure the one they landed on wasn't Buium

I would imagine the cost for them to drop more than 1 spot was likely substantially higher

Or….

Yzerman didn’t even check. It is a possibility.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad