Prospect Info: 2024 Draft (2/33): Igor Chernyshov (LW) | Dynamo Moscow (KHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
He had a surgery that spring, might be not too successful if another one is needed now though.

This might also explain why they waited until now. If the surgery he got in Russia didn't fix everything, the Sharks might've told him to wait to get another one until after he was signed so that it would be under the direction and care of the Sharks and not his KHL club so that they could keep a closer eye on everything and have more direct oversight of the process and his rehab.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
for me it's either "Pepsi", or for everything else, "Carbonated Swamp Water"
As background on a saying I heard a LONG time ago... there was a radio talk show talking about travel and one caller asked if he could use Spanish in Brazil and the guest said that it would just do but that in Brazil they say that Spanish is just poorly spoken Portuguese...
So I say that Pepsi is just poorly made Coke-a-Cola LOL :D

Last edited:

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
If he calls it pop he'll fit in for games in Canada.

But whatever he calls his carbonated drink of choice, I think we can all be united in gratitude that he won't be one of those Georgia-area weirdos that calls everything "coke" no matter what flavor or brand it is.
I grew up in NW Florida and our county had the highest rate of consumption of Dr. Pepper. And everyone of those mfers called it 'coke'.

Last edited:

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Dr. Pepper is the nectar of the gods.
I don't drink much soda these days. But, Dr. Pepper & Cream Soda is pretty bomb.

1725656161267.png

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I grew up in NW Florida and our county had the highest rate of consumption of Dr. Pepper. And everyone of those mfers called it 'coke'.

I'm generally in camp "you do you" for most things. But people that call every soft drink "coke" are heathens and shunning them is too light of a punishment. Like if someone said "what kind of coke do you want? I've got 7up, root beer, cream soda, Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi" I might choose violence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad