Prospect Info: 2024 Draft (2/33): Igor Chernyshov (LW) | Dynamo Moscow (KHL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Jux has said Sennecke without the hype, I would add maybe a mix between Sennecke and MBN. A little more skill than MBN but a little more straightforward bite and heavy game than Sennecke.
Ahhh I wouldn’t go that fair. Sennecke has higher end offensive tools and is a bit of a better skater, but I don’t think the difference between them is even close to 3 vs. 33. More like 9 vs. 18.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Saw someone on twitter say the same thing about Sennecke and others said that this guy is way more of a developed man who already does the crashing and banging but with a lower skill level, whereas Sennecke is a higher offensive talent whos expected to develop his physical tools more.

Reactions: timorous me

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
Watched this guy’s YouTube video and he breaks down Chernyshov pretty damn good. He called him the most complete winger in the draft. High praise.
Also taking a look at his highlights and man I'm excited. Getting him and Musty after the other 3 the last 2 years is just incredible. So happy Grier is adding some power around Mack and Smith.

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Watched this guy’s YouTube video and he breaks down Chernyshov pretty damn good. He called him the most complete winger in the draft. High praise.

I preferred MBN but Chernyshov wasn't far behind.

That is when we had 14 though. I'd much prefer BDE and Chernyshov over MBN and Badinka/Elick.

Now I can daydream of a Musty-Smith-Chernyshov line.

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
I preferred MBN but Chernyshov wasn't far behind.

That is when we had 14 though. I'd much prefer BDE and Chernyshov over MBN and Badinka/Elick.

Now I can daydream of a Musty-Smith-Chernyshov line.

With an Eklund-Celebrini-Zetterlund first line and an Edstrom-Bystedt-Halttunen/Wetsch/Graf 3rd line? God we have so much to love as far as the pipeline goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad