2024 Draft - 1st Pick: Sam O'Reilly (F)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VeteranPresence

Aug 13, 2024
He looked better than I expected, he has a head for the game along with good size and skating. If he manages to work on his offense he could be a useful player.

I don't really know who to compare him to, he's sort of got some Bergeron to him but demonstrated a bit more flair for creating off the rush than I expected.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
What a pleasant surprise this kid has been. This is what it feels like to get a steal in the draft after witnessing years of other teams selecting impact players after our picks.

This kid always had boom potential, he's got just the right attributes for a player to separate himself in todays game. Extremely smart, good hands, feet and always in the right position. Love that he trains with Wyatt Johnson in the off season, what a player to surround yourself with.

Hopefully he is afforded the opportunity to expand his offensive game with a even a bigger role in London this year. If that part of his game flourishes, as is expected, I wouldn't be surprised if he spring boards Savoie as our best prospect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad