Prospect Info: 2024 Development Camp

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Couple names from my neck of the woods at this event as Free Agents.

Brown was super-hyped at the beginning of the MJHL year for Niverville - Actually listed by NHL central scouting pre-season. Not a great start to the season, but found his legs as the year went on.

And I maintain Mistelbacher should have been drafted - He fit like a glove with other outstanding players around him in the dub, and that might continue in the pro ranks - Obviously a risky pick, but that's what the late rounds are for.

He wasn't even picked in the WHL draft as a 15-year-old, fought his way onto the roster and was outstanding for Swift Current after they picked up Geekie.

I'm planning on heading down one day, anyone else from HF gonna be there?

trebendan

Aug 13, 2010
Couple names from my neck of the woods at this event as Free Agents.

Brown was super-hyped at the beginning of the MJHL year for Niverville - Actually listed by NHL central scouting pre-season. Not a great start to the season, but found his legs as the year went on.

And I maintain Mistelbacher should have been drafted - He fit like a glove with other outstanding players around him in the dub, and that might continue in the pro ranks - Obviously a risky pick, but that's what the late rounds are for.

He wasn't even picked in the WHL draft as a 15-year-old, fought his way onto the roster and was outstanding for Swift Current after they picked up Geekie.

I'm planning on heading down one day, anyone else from HF gonna be there?
I’m going Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad