Prospect Info: 2024 Development Camp

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

forever1922

Jul 8, 2022
Naantali, Finland
Some impressions, this group is ridiculous for a dev camp. They're probably not going hard at all but it is very clear these guys have potential. No suprises here, they come exactly as their scouting report suggests and it is evident from even a round of drills.

Gauthier
Stronger, faster, more accurate than anyone he goes up against in drills. Just head and shoulders above everyone. Showing character and hyping the boys up, good on him as in all honesty he might not be that motivated to go through thid camp.

Sennecke
Fast, nimble, not dominating yet like Gauthier is, but he's always "popping".

Sidorov
The hands are ridiculous, creativity with the puck with regards to creating for himself is very good. He has the most accurate shot in the camp.

Solberg
Very fast acceleration, strong lower body as was already evident from prior play but it certainly shows up in the drills. Hands are nothing special but for his profile not bad at all.

Procyszyn
So strong that you notice it in every drill, super advanced for his age. Pushes everyone aside. Huge year upcoming for his development.

Pettersson
Does not give up anything in comparison to forwards a year older, just solid all around. Even looks bigger than he is listed.

Masse
Good hands, shot, good at using his body.

Pitre
Only guy that could hang with Gauthier's speed and physicality in the 1 on 1 drills on day 3.

Myatovic/Terrance probably were all right, off the top of my head I can't remember Myatovic being that impressive 1 on 1. Terrance did well, he has a strong core and acceleration.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I don't know if anyone saw the photo booth video the team posted with some of the guys from camp. I'm probably just getting old, but man do these guys look young. Gauthier looks like a beast compared to the rest of them, with the exception of maybe Clang. Sennecke in particular looks like a skinny 14 year old. I guess that bodes well for his potential given how much he can add physically.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada

Even if you don't like the channels commentary, everyone should "like" and sub. This kind of content is gold for Ducks fans who are starved for content.

Edit: this is not my channel I'm shillling for either.

Last edited:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I don't know if anyone saw the photo booth video the team posted with some of the guys from camp. I'm probably just getting old, but man do these guys look young. Gauthier looks like a beast compared to the rest of them, with the exception of maybe Clang. Sennecke in particular looks like a skinny 14 year old. I guess that bodes well for his potential given how much he can add physically.

Someone on Reddit saved the photo booth video on imgur. Here it is: link.

Reactions: SoCal Dreaming

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Everything I see and read about Gauthier seems like he's the future leader. Might be silly to draw conclusions from such a small sample size, but that dude seems to be dedicated. So excited to have him, and so happy to see Getzy already having him under his wing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad