WC: 2024 Czech team in Prague!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Rutta out

Deserved call but it really sucks
Hahahah I can only laugh at stupidy and ridiculness of this tournament officials. So what if it was a 5min? Maybe it was. Should have been resolved on the ice, it wasnt. Giving someone a suspension post game after no penatly was issued is absolute joke I am sorry.

A dont even get me started on the unanswered calls on our players or at that stupid shit refs called on us which was not even close to a foul.

First penalty Gudas in the first period ... that was a nice clean hit and that clown calls a tripping .. really??? How the f*** was that a tripping, go back to the ref school boy and learn the rules lol.

Second. Elbowing on Necas in the second period. Nothing.

Third. Absolute f***in obvious tripping on Pasta, ref was there few meters away. Nothing

Fourth. That Rutta "tripping" in the end of second was maybe one of the most ridiculous calls I have seen in a while. Sweden player fall on the ice because of his own clumsiness maybe two f***ing seconds before Rutta even come close to him. And this gets called. Again return your licence you clown.

Fifth. Aboslutely f***in obvius slashing on Gudas in the third, again ref was like two meters away. Again absolutelly nothing. When Sedlak scored right after that I cheered like crazy "f*** you you f***ers" on the whole arena lol.

We played against six whole game today, and still managed to win, nothing is sweeter than this.

This after game suspension for Rutta is really pathetic, and just show how shit the refs are on this tournament.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hahahah I can only laugh at stupidy and ridiculness of this tournament officials. So what if it was a 5min? Maybe it was. Should have been resolved on the ice, it wasnt. Giving someone a suspension post game after no penatly was issued is absolute joke I am sorry.

A dont even get me started on the unanswered calls on our players or at that stupid shit refs called on us which was not even close to a foul.

First penalty Gudas in the first period ... that was a nice clean hit and that clown calls a tripping .. really??? How the f*** was that a tripping, go back to the ref school boy and learn the rules lol.

Second. Elbowing on Necas in the second period. Nothing.

Third. Absolute f***in obvious tripping on Pasta, ref was there few meters away. Nothing

Fourth. That Rutta "tripping" in the end of second was maybe one of the most ridiculous calls I have seen in a while. Sweden player fall on the ice because of his own clumsiness maybe two f***ing seconds before Rutta even come close to him. And this gets called. Again return your licence you clown.

Fifith. Aboslutely f***in obvius slashing on Gudas in the third, again ref was like two meters away. Again absolutelly nothing. When Sedlak scored right after that I cheered like crazy "f*** you you f***ers" on the whole arena lol.

We played against six whole game today, and still managed to win, nothing is sweeter than this.

This after game suspension for Rutta is really pathetic, and just show how shit the refs are on this tournament.
It was an officially officiated game and lots of shit was missed. I was expecting the suspension so I wasn't too shocked.

I really don't know how they are going to make up for Rutta.. I know he doesn' thave points but he was been quietly humming along error free. I think this was his only mistake all tourney.lol He's been perfect for us. Krejcik getting stitched up too!

Gudas Krejci
Kempny Rutta
Hajek Kundratek
Spacek

I have no idea how they rejig this.. It's a big loss!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
It was an officially officiated game and lots of shit was missed. I was expecting the suspension so I wasn't too shocked.

I really don't know how they are going to make up for Rutta.. I know he doesn' thave points but he was been quietly humming along error free. I think this was his only mistake all tourney.lol He's been perfect for us. Krejcik getting stitched up too!

Gudas Krejci
Kempny Rutta
Hajek Kundratek
Spacek

I have no idea how they rejig this.. It's a big loss!
No this is simply a huge backslash form the IIHF and they can all go f*** themselves. Krejcik is not 100% ok too so we may end up playing with only 5 Ds in the final because of this shit .. are you kidding me?

It should have been resolved on the ice period. No penalty was given, no further suspension should be given also. Doing this right before a final is extremely insensitive from the officials and its a backslash.

Fiala got 5min for that kneeing foul, which looked even worse and did he got suspension? No he didnt, so what are we even discussing here ... he even got the 5min in the game and did not get any further suspension. So why are something given here for Rutta post game, when even no initial penalty was given,

And if that kneeing faul wasnt bad enough for suspension, this too should not have been. It was en elbow boo hoo, didnt even looked that bad or idk why everyone is so ok and understanding about this. Didnt looked that terrible, that kneeing was way worse imo, it could have caused a major injury. Here he just wanted to go with shoulder and f*** it up. Unfortunate that the Sweden player was just leaning with his head there, but I dont think this was intentional

Really the most embarassing performance from IIHF officianting I have seen in a while, and the bar is set very low

Reactions: Old Man Jags

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Well, I can't f***en believe it.

We are no a nice run to be honest.

U20 - silver and bronze back to back and have beaten Finns, Swedes, US and Canucks in elimination/medal games to do it.
Hlinka - lost in finals for a silver
Skoda's - Bronze 2 years ago and silver here

We got Zacha in a Czech jersey. The jerseys have the proper crest. We even have a blue variation.

I think this means we all owe Hadamczak an apology.lol
I wanted to write the exact same thing. Hadamczik is certainly not a saint, he has many negatives, but only thanks to him we did not have to suffer in the home championship with a coach who professes a rigid defense. He is to be thanked for that. Even though you actually wrote that we play the same as under Jalonen:D

I hope you don't really think that anymore;):popcorn:
The transformation from the cowardly style, when we played without self-confidence, with the fact that the opponent is definitely better and we can only beat him thanks to the defensiveness and performance of the goalkeeper, is unreal and admirable. Rulík is God.

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
I hope Krejčík will be able to play, but 100% Ščotka would be better than 70% Krejčík imo. Let´s win it today guys, with all the energy from yesterday, I hope you will make it. And also for Rutta. Today I read about his elbowing, they wrote something that Swedish player attacked him (against the rules) just before he elbowed him, maybe a revenge, who knows. But refs were blind on both sides unfortunately.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

It's almost funny that Scotka may play in the final.

Obviously, hoping Krejcik is okay.

We lost one of our 2 NHL D and replaced him with half a Krejcik and a full Scotka.lol

Krejcik is a big part of the PK and I'm hoping he's back in and 100%.

I assume Scotka would be very minimal minutes but good for him, tried out, attended all the camps and has been practicing (I think alone) the entire time to be ready for us. I'm not a huge fan but he plays a simple straighforward game. He should be fine as long as he doesn't take a stupid penalty trying to run someone.

Kral and Hronek are available!lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Scotka better be 7th D. Or we are actually finished
I don't know how they do this tbh. Gudas needs to play more minutes as a easy solution. He's been around 18. Get him in around 21 today.

Prey for Krejcik.

I'm worried about Spacek with a regular shift so I'm fine if we do have Scotka and split Spacek and Scotka at 5 on 5 and then give Spacek the offensive starts and PP time.

It's not good to lose 2 x top 4 D for a Gold match.lol

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
Gongratulations, Czechia! That was one for the ages.

I was rooting for you guys simply because of all the doom'n'gloom you had for this team before the tournament began. One of those times it must feel good to be proven wrong.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Some insane stuff

Libor Hajek is a World Champion
Rulik has silver at U20 and Gold here.. f***en legend
Dostal with a Vokoun type performance
Kundratek was a god in this game
Krejcik winning with a managled face
Radko doing what his Dad couldn't do
Zacha plays 4 games and is a Gold winner
Cervus has 2 Golds at the World's
Spacek following his Dad footsteps with a Gold at 21
Palat with a deserved Gold as well
Kase comes back from IR to win Gold
Plekanec gets a gold here form the bench.. my fav NT member and so deserved
Nedved also has a gold and so well dserved
You see these guys arm in arm (including Pavelec) and it's so amazing.. including Jagr

I didn't see this coming at all... not this year, not next year... maybe never. So happy about it!

We didn't lose in regulation once. I shit all over Krejcik and he was so key!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad