Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cade Littler

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Between Coronato and Wolf for me. But I can’t look past how impressive his last recall was towards the end of the season, even with a lack of production. He was making confident plays with the puck.

Being the only regular player on the Wranglers to even come close to touching PPG isn’t nothing. Especially as a rookie. To me, he’s almost certainly going to be a top 6 W, and I still have questions about Wolf despite the accolades he’s racked up.

Can’t go wrong with either, but this should be closer than a 5-1 vote right now, and “unanimous” is a true hyperbole.

Reactions: Fig

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I think some good prospects are going to miss out on our Top 10.

We should try and go 20 deep.

Our 11th through 15th will arguably be better than many 1 through 5 lists the Flames have had previously

Lots of depth in the ranks which is nice.
When we add another couple top 5 picks over the next two years this pool is going to explode in rankings. Love having guys who look like they'll at least carve out a role in the top 15-20 of rankings, and I think Calgary has that in spades. Albeit my belief at this time we don't have a lot of game breakers (and I mean guys could develop that way).

Reactions: Fig

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Lots of depth in the ranks which is nice.
When we add another couple top 5 picks over the next two years this pool is going to explode in rankings. Love having guys who look like they'll at least carve out a role in the top 15-20 of rankings, and I think Calgary has that in spades. Albeit my belief at this time we don't have a lot of game breakers (and I mean guys could develop that way).
Yes it's true we have a lot of "B" prospects

If "A" Prospects are First line, high end players then we have maybe only 2-4 "A" prospects right now.

And our 4 Firsts in the next two draft (plus maybe Conroy adds more 1sts or 2nds for the upcoming drafts.) are likely to be "A" prospects.

But years ago we would have had maybe a 1-2 B level prospects. Top 4 D upside, Top 6-9 Forwards.

Currently we have a LOT of B level prospects, a few A prospects and a many upcoming high picks that could add 4-5 more A level guys.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I like Wolf a lot. I still don’t really like when a goalie is in our top 5 prospects. Means we’re lacking talent on the farm. The next two drafts are key to replenish the farm with elite pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad