Prospect Info: 2024 Boston Bruins Development Camp Media Guide and Roster

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
Unlikely although we are in uncharted waters regarding College players as of late, anything could happen I guess
I think Veremyev turns pro in the Spring

Bancroft is a maybe, those guys tend to stay all 4 years at Cornell but if he's near a point per game player again plus he's on the older side....

Apparently Mastrodomenico was a big deal in his teenage years but has kind of fizzled out,I liked him and I think there's upside but how much upside? Worthy of a 2 way? I'm not sure and if am him I only leave early if it's a 2 way

Cole Moore had a very good camp that followed up a strong Freshman season, I think it's more likely he hits the transfer portal and takes his talents to a "bigger" Hockey school vs turning pro in April but I'd be all in if he does
Unless I missed someone when I looked over the roster, we don't have a single prospect player playing major junior in Canada this fall.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I like that everything points to Draisaitl coming here - he’s another big forward
Love it. When you dream dream BIG.

I think he’s gone

Chicago would be wise to target him - I’m the league I would love that

Bruins will have the $ and Pastrnak already said he’d like him here

Bruins D & G should keep them in every game and it’s like Love Boat franchise
Winning in the playoffs will help if there is a chance to sign Leon

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Forgot to give my Hot take on Mathieu Caron
Ive watched him play many times over last few years so I feel I've got a good handle on his upside, anyways decent camp for Mr Caron ,he's a Senior this season so I'd expect a pretty strong year out of him but I see him maxing out as a AHL backup/ECHL starter type player
That is all,carry on

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
is it safe to say Pelosi and Hendrickson were not camp stars? I thought they would be amongst the top talked about players but I don’t necessarily read that in the posts, blogs and podcasts. Were my expectations too high?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
is it safe to say Pelosi and Hendrickson were not camp stars? I thought they would be amongst the top talked about players but I don’t necessarily read that in the posts, blogs and podcasts. Were my expectations too high?
It is not safe to say that, they were absolutely fine
In my mind Pelosi will make the NHL,that hasn't changed
Up till July 1 Hendrickson had the most upside, he's now #2 after Letourneau

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I went 3 days and Hendrickson was outstanding especially day 1 he was on another gear and I think he buried his first 10 wrist shots

Missed Tuesday because last minute kid had to get a filling but other days he was so noticeable my kid asked about him - told her his dad played and she took deep dive

I love the pick

McQuaid I think has a video on Pelosi gushing over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad