Pre-Game Talk: 2024 Blues Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I read a article about a survey a while back, and the biggest complaint by young people is that they wished all their streaming services were on something all together to make it easier and more convenient
hmm....
I think Google is trying to do exactly that. They are laying fiber down everywhere they can and they own Youtube. They recently poached NFL Sunday Ticket and Youtube TV is one of the prominent 'live TV' streaming services. You can currently subscribe to Max, Paramount+, Showtime, and Starz through your Youtube TV plan. I'd be shocked if they weren't trying to get deals with Netflix and all the other streamers who don't offer their own live TV service to create a one-stop 'bundle all your favorite streamers here' service.

As Dennis Duffy always says, technology is cyclical.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I think Google is trying to do exactly that. They are laying fiber down everywhere they can and they own Youtube. They recently poached NFL Sunday Ticket and Youtube TV is one of the prominent 'live TV' streaming services. You can currently subscribe to Max, Paramount+, Showtime, and Starz through your Youtube TV plan. I'd be shocked if they weren't trying to get deals with Netflix and all the other streamers who don't offer their own live TV service to create a one-stop 'bundle all your favorite streamers here' service.

As Dennis Duffy always says, technology is cyclical.
And Google is already under various investigations into antitrust issues just like Ma Bell back in the day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad