GDT: 2024 Blues Draft Day Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
If the Blues stay at #48 and #56 here is a list of players projected in the area that I would like to see us target.

Badinka RHD
SahlinWallenius LHD
Masse RW
Vanacker LW
Kleber RHD

Brunicke RHD
Fischer LHD
Pulkkinen LHD
Shuravin LHD
Wetsch RW
Zether C
Not fond of Skahan at 56?

Badinka and Freij are the 2 guys I want, unless we get back in the first and can snag Emery or Elick
All four of those guys I'd be ecstatic to see in the Note.

Damian Frerker

Jun 17, 2021
what was our guys specific knee injury? he’s the only one i didn’t do research on because i didn’t think we would pick a guy with a knee injury and missed so much development.

Reactions: Mike Liut

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
what was our guys specific knee injury? he’s the only one i didn’t do research on because i didn’t think we would pick a guy with a knee injury and missed so much development.
Not sure about the first one but pretty sure he had ACL surgery after the second injury

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
There's still potential Doug calls Philly up for the 32nd pick. Just makeout and get it done already, stop beatin around the bush

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad