GDT: 2024 Blues Draft Day Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
Could potentially trade Buch to a non playoff team with retention or not and then that non playoff team retains as well, flips Buch for 1st near theirs plus sweetener.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
f*** Vegas. Every bad thing you all have ever said about them, and I pushed back, I am sorry. They are a trash organization.
He was bound to end up somewhere, but surprised a team used a 1st round pick in him.

I really dislike Vegas, but I think the judgement being heaped on this kid is excessive. If we had perfect knowledge about all the guys drafted tonight, I bet Connelly would have some competition for ugliest incident. Hopefully they all mature and represent their teams well. I think Vegas made a mistake taking him there, but this doesn’t move the needle for me on how I view their franchise.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
He was bound to end up somewhere, but surprised a team used a 1st round pick in him.

I really dislike Vegas, but I think the judgement being heaped on this kid is excessive. If we had perfect knowledge about all the guys drafted tonight, I bet Connelly would have some competition for ugliest incident. Hopefully they all mature and represent their teams well. I think Vegas made a mistake taking him there, but this doesn’t move the needle for me on how I view their franchise.

It's not one incident. He's been kicked off of multiple teams. Multiple kids have quit teams he has been on because they were afraid to travel with him. He is a huge bully in addition to being a nazi. Read the Strang and Pronman athletic piece on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad