GDT: 2024 Blackhawks training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Savoie with a great forecheck setting up a chance. Ludwinski and Savoie are going to be nightmares to play against in Rockford this year.

Like the jam from Dach as well.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Nazar disbelievers shall be burnt at the stake this year. The prodigal and named disciple of the lightbringer his holiness Connor Bedard will together reign supreme and incur judgement over false gods. Stars will bleed. All will witness their wrath, and thou shalt perish.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
He's a young 6th round pick. I would expect he would look a bit overwhelmed. Other than EDM and Allan, the rest of the D has been pretty rough.
Doesnt look like he shouldve been drafted tbh

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Misiak is so bad that my prediction is he will be randomly good in two years.

It hurts to watch him try to handle pucks and make decisions.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Misiak is so bad that my prediction is he will be randomly good in two years.

It hurts to watch him try to handle pucks and make decisions.

Big, can skate. And that is the first year this new regime fell too much in love with. With Ludwinski at least I can squint and see some offensive ability. Misiak has 0 hockey sense, below average hands and isn't very physical. He's a rat for sure, but won't engage. I can see why they drafted him cuz of the size and skating. I can't see why in the 2nd round though.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Not sure why we were in a rush to sign him either. He's shown nothing since he got drafted.

Not to mention he's going back to the OHL another year. Sure it's more of a leeway for a guy coming over from another country but usually that isn't good. At best he makes it as a 4th liner. Funny thing is I like him more than Luypen (despite the great penalty killing) and even Rolston (ugly skater, great shot but just does not know how to create or separate at all) for example, but that isn't saying much.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I like Del Mastro alot but he really makes me miss Levshunov playing on the power play at least.
It’s funny because I was just thinking about this the other day. All throughout EDM’s career so far, he’s never played with an elite puck mover, instead being relied upon for offense while doing everything else.

He's much better suited as the steady presence next to a guy like Lev. I kind of hope to see that pairing in the NHL one day.

Reactions: Muffinalt

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_7364.jpeg
IMG_7361.jpeg

Go hawks

Reactions: clydesdale line

Ad

Upcoming events