GDT: 2024 Blackhawks training camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Allan is a much better defenseman than Del Mastro. I see it with him.

Spellacy and Savoie just hit everything that moves.

Nazar has been underwhelming but he almost looks bored out there. Alot of the passes he's making guys aren't finishing.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I like Dach a lot. Very physical and shoots everything. I feel like he’s the first call up if the injury bug strikes again.
Would have to be a really bad injury bug cause the Blackhawks have a fair bit of forwards signed. And if someone like Slaggert doesn't even make the team, he's getting called up before Dach.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Would have to be a really bad injury bug cause the Blackhawks have a fair bit of forwards signed. And if someone like Slaggert doesn't even make the team, he's getting called up before Dach.
I don't know if it's just me but it seems to me that Dach gets himself into bad situations on the ice that allows ops players to take advantage of. He needs to be smarter in protecting himself.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Much better game from EDM. But man his and Allan’s partner’s were dragging them the hell down. Good compete from the forwards all around.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
can’t tell if Nazar took so many hits because he’s playing nonchalant in this setting but yea he needs to protect himself a lot better and probably develop more lower body strength

I think he was the most talented forward on the ice today - he just has this shift to shift inconsistency to his game that is frustrating to watch

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Frank forces himself and pucks to the middle. Middle drives for days. It’s what I like about him most. I’m so sick of watching years of Hawks teams rimming pucks around the boards and uselessly cycling while stapled to the boards. In my opinion the hawks have played that possession style since 2014 and it drives me nuts. Low to high, high to low. Rim. Cycle. Rim. Rinse repeat. I’d love to see the Hawks in-zone goal rate/60. Id bet it’s the lowest over the last decade.

It can be wasteful because it leads to a turnover 80% but a quality chance 20% but that mindset is what we need way more of. Bedard does it too.

• Love
Reactions: x Tame Impala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad