Prospect Info: 2024 Avs Development Camp Thread (July 3rd to 5th)

Who are you most excited to see?

• Total voters

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The best bet for Ritchie is to go to Suisse and play in the NLA as Matthews did. I just don't understand why more players don't consider this, is it ignorance? Suisse is one of the top 5 most beautiful places on earth with zero crime and the travel time between games is at an all-time minimum due to its size. It's like heaven.

I don't think we've even signed him yet.
Ritchie is contractually obligated to play in the CHL for four years (or unless he’s in the NHL). He does not have a choice, he signed a contract. Auston Matthews never signed in the CHL and the stars will likely never align again for a draft eligible player to have an early September birthday and nowhere to play in his draft year.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I’m not going to wish the AHL on anyone and certainly not early so he can learn how to play pro hockey like TJ Tynan. Ideally he’d play in the NHL, go to WJC and finish in Oshawa with another OHL championship run. I kinda hate the split seasons but in his case it would be ideal. But that takes a contract and org commitment so Ritchie’s best plan of action is to score as much as he possibly can in the OHL and WJC to hopefully get some urgency out of the org so he has an actual real shot in fall of 25 before starting his lifelong AHL career.

Ritchie wore two different colors in different sessions. He was in white with the small group, burgundy in the full group later. The skill, polish and talent was there. He wasn’t afraid to mess up and battle. He was doing what he needs to be at this point,

Why wouldn't you wish AHL to anyone? They're doing fine job there.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
What was Frankie teaching the goalies? How to properly fill out the Employee Report of Occupational Injury or Illness to Employer report?

Just kidding. It's actually really cool the Avs immediately asked him to join the org. Frankie's always seemed like a real stand up guy, just incredibly unlucky with his health.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad