Prospect Info: 2024 7th OA : Carter Yakemchuk (RHD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
What are the 2 rd brought in? Would Zub be a #1 rd on other teams? Asking for Burro.
We brought in Jensen, Yakemchuk and Addison (TBD) this offseason

I'd say Zub is ~30 to 40th in terms of top RHD, so there are a few teams he'd be a top RHD on but not a majority

Reactions: Loach

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Our defence should not look that bad without zub.

Yes. I’m cherry picking what the defence looks like without a player. Because the point I’m making is that it looks bad simply missing 1 player.
I'll give you that our D looked asleep at the wheel the other night. But I don't think we will look too bad overall moving forward.

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
I actually DID cherry pick our current defence in the year 7 of the rebuild lol. I’m trying to point out what the defence looks like right now. I 100% did cherry pick the data lol. As I’m pointing out something specific.

We loose one RD and the right side looks like Jensen hamonic jbd/addison….

Sure hope jbd or Addison take a big step

The people you're mad at aren't here any longer though, so why keep beating a dead horse?

The "rebuild" has not been successful, which is why Dorion and DJ were fired. Is anybody suggesting the Dorion did an amazing job building out the D core? Or did you expect Staios to fix years of mismanagement in one summer?

His first move addressing the long-term future of the defense (drafting Yakemchuk) seems pretty promising so far, and adding Jensen gives the team a much more balanced look for this upcoming season.

I'd say our defense, right now, is on par with all of the other teams that are hoping to be in the wildcard mix (Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, etc).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad