Prospect Info: [2024 - 78th] Logan Sawyer (F)- Brooks Bandits (BCHL) - Committed to Providence College

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Adding him and Koivu in this draft gives the team two more longer term forward prospects that won't be in the NHL picture for 3+ years... Giving them lots of time to grow.

Sawyer looks like another pick with high intangibles qualities, including a track record of stepping up in the spotlight/playoffs.

Will be interesting to see how he does over next two years in Providence.

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
i'm like.. BCHL? Never heard of them, then remembered AJHL is tied with the BCHL.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Logan Sawyer is a great hockey name. I know nothing about him, but the name sounds like one of those dependable, character players with lots of truculence. Someone who is good in the playoffs. We needed someone with a name like that. Also, maybe a Brayden. Brayden Yager last year would have been great.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I'll get to see a ton of him, look forward to the BC vs Providence games next season. I'll have to check and see who they lost, often a well coached team as Nate Leaman is one of the top coaches in the NCAA imo, this past season they just missed the cut off to make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: dralaf and viceroy

Guig

Jun 17, 2003
Qc
I'll get to see a ton of him, look forward to the BC vs Providence games next season. I'll have to check and see who they lost, often a well coached team as Nate Leaman is one of the top coaches in the NCAA imo, this past season they just missed the cut off to make the NCAA tournament.
Is he going in the NCAA next year, or it's BCHL again?

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
I'm really liking this Homerun swing puck.

If you ask me he reminds me of Beckett Sennecke.

Sawyer has the hands the IQ the drive. His ankles are weak and he will need time but I'd love to see him do 1-2 years in the OHL before school but thats not allowed :(.

He is also a sniper with patience! Good release, Good deception. Great pick.

Reactions: jrom

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
I’m not undercutting this, he’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen in person, insanely talented

I have decided to trust you on this review….you seem like you know know first hand which is more than most on this page. THANK YOU, MATE. CHEERS….-TM

In the post draft scrum Bobrov says they watched him and Hage in Toronto and thought they were the best players there, both in their respective side of Toronto
This is why I come to this site…to check in on nuggets like yours here. THANKS, MATE- TM

I'm really liking this Homerun swing puck.

If you ask me he reminds me of Beckett Sennecke.

Sawyer has the hands the IQ the drive. His ankles are weak and he will need time but I'd love to see him do 1-2 years in the OHL before school but thats not allowed :(.

He is also a sniper with patience! Good release, Good deception. Great pick.
I am loving the first hand knowledge I am getting on this thread. You guys are awesome. THANKS, MATE- TM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad