Prospect Info: [2024 - 70th] Aatos Koivu (F) TPS Turku

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
season opener tomorrow, hope to get to see him play as I haven't had the chance yet to see him at all. I thought about getting the Summer Showcase package to watch him with Team Finland but ended up not doing it. I don't know too much about him yet as I thought at the time they picked him more for his last name but hopefully he ends up a legit prospect for us.
I think the same but will see.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think the same but will see.

So far he's picked up 2 pts in 3 games with very limited TOI as he doesn't play any special teams but at least he's getting off to a good start. Don't know if he can crack the roster for Team Finland this year but certainly will be there next year. The Habs have 4 years so we'll see how it goes as he looks small out there.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
So far he's picked up 2 pts in 3 games with very limited TOI as he doesn't play any special teams but at least he's getting off to a good start. Don't know if he can crack the roster for Team Finland this year but certainly will be there next year. The Habs have 4 years so we'll see how it goes as he looks small out there.
Scrawny maybe, but not small. He looks comparable in stature to guys listed at 6'1

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Aatos Koivu on Saku Koivu: "It's too early to say it, but for sure I'm a better player in this moment that my father was at my age. There's still a long road to go before achieving my father career accomplishments. But at least my shot is already better than his shot.''

:D

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Aatos Koivu on Saku Koivu: "It's too early to say it, but for sure I'm a better player in this moment that my father was at my age. There's still a long road to go before achieving my father career accomplishments. But at least my shot is already better than his shot.''

:D
That's really cocky considering how good Saku was at that age. Hope he's right!

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad