Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sorry about Eiserman LG. My first thought was "No freaking way LG must be doing cartwheels right about now!" lol
Too much to ask for in one draft. A shame because it would’ve been incredible.

Anyways, happy with Hage and happy with the draft. No point in getting upset over stuff that was never going to happen.

The team’s looking good!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Still in disbelief.

Management saying he nailed the interview and that they feel he could potentially be the best player in the draft has me having trouble with my sphincters.
I genuinely can't think of better linemates for him than Suzuki and Slaf. A brainiac and an athletic freak to let him do what he can offensively. Top that off with the fact that he apparently oozes swagger and I might have to buy a jersey.

I just hope we don't set ridiculously high expectations for the kid and attack him if he doesn't show it right away.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Still in disbelief.

Management saying he nailed the interview and that they feel he could potentially be the best player in the draft has me having trouble with my sphincters.
Habs management have a horseshoe up your troubled spot. I guess I give them credit for not passing up on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad