Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Yikes man

I don't partake in character assassination of a young 18 years old man because I need to cope. I have made plenty of bad calls, that's not what this is about. It's about poor character and just overall being low-level fans. Were not Sens fans or Leafs fans, acting like this should be frowned upon.

Those were threads that came out of the draft process. No one invented character concerns about him. Those were part of the rumblings around the kid.

So far it seems like the reality is that he wanted to go to Philly, and he withheld information from teams to make that happen. Which some people might have an issue with, but I personally have no problems with that and way more issues with what Cutter Gauthier did.

Reactions: nicehiss

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
You're not, if you printed receipts you'd print your own and realize that we all make our fair share of good and bad reads.

No one disputed Michkovs talent. Once Carlsson and Fantilli were gone, there was no direct competition for Michkov on a talent level. So 3 organizations making the decision to pass means that there were other factors at play.

The factors as we go further along point to not wanting a top 6 pick developing in SKA for 3 years; and only Philly learning about his ability to get out of that contract early.

As more information comes out, are we not allowed to change how we view the situation? Or do we all have to get stuck with the calls we make, with the information we had at the time?
Just take the L for God’s sake

You were leading the marching band last year and still won’t give up the crusade. Move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad