Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'd love to know what his p/60 this year is is compared to michkovs season last year. Anybody have that info?

They don’t have the same ice time and chances on the first PP. I don’t think it can be compared.

I asked Marc Dumont for this but he didn't do it. I guess he had to summarize another article from a major news outlet we all already seen.

I had to calculate the p/60 manually so it might not be 100% accurate, the KHL website has a lots of stats but not that one. Michov TOI/g was 16:58 last year, while Demidov is at 13:08 right now.

Demidov in 9 games: 0.778 p/g and ~3.589 p/60
Michkov last year in 48 games: 0.854 p/g and ~3.014 p/60

Demidov p/60 would probably drop if he played a bit more thought.

His p/60 would drop but his raw point totals would increase.

The p/60 is likely going to be the biggest way to compare the two, if we are into that sort of thing.

I think they are of similar talent levels and we got more of what we needed in Demidov by way of his playmaking, puck carrying, and physicality on the ice.

Caufield and Laine give us enough raw sniping.

Doom Bot

Aug 30, 2024
You need to compare even strength p/60. If one guy is playing PP and one isn't it's going to be skewed. Also the guy playing lower down the lineup with more favourable matchups and less ice time usually gets a boost. Back in the day Galchenyuk was highly ranked in the league for p/60 at a few points for this reason.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Kuznetsov is going to have more free time now.

Kuznetsov with all his new free time:

1727547036028.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad