Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
So ecstatic we got Demidov and not Lindstrom.

Demidov was #2 on my list, not close between him and Lindstrom even before talking about that herniated disc.

Looking forward seeing in our top 6 in about 15 months!

I really like Lindstrom and I would be happy with him if Demidov isn't have been there but in term of hockey IQ, huge difference.

Demidov have unreal hockey IQ, that's why he would produce big numbers every where.

His passing ability is oustanding!

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I just saw this on my Youtube recommended. Whichever one of you nerds did this, needs an Oscar or something.

*Chef's kiss*

Just watched it without the audio. Even still! That editing is incredible.

To have a Slaf and a Demidov who both are super cocky but not douche bags is a nice plus.

We’re gonna be a fun team to watch for the first time since I’ve been watching which is 88-89. And I hate to break it to you but your boy Hutson is gonna be front and center.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
So ecstatic we got Demidov and not Lindstrom.

Demidov was #2 on my list, not close between him and Lindstrom even before talking about that herniated disc.

Looking forward seeing in our top 6 in about 15 months!
I liked everything about Lindstrom but that sciatica gave me pause. An 18 year that develops that very early in life will have problems onwards, at least it is a possibility. Happy to not have to worry about it.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Brunet said « his Russian source » or something of the like. Up to now, that story only has one official source and a bunch of people repeating the « news ».

We also have teammates that spoke highly of Michkov. So unless more real sources come out, I don’t see this as a real red flag but more like bullshit to help him slid down the draft.
So who and why does someone want him to slide down the draft?

Reactions: DAChampion

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
So who and why does someone want him to slide down the draft?

Good question.

Some say Michkov wanted to be in PHI. Some say he didn’t want to go to Arizona.

I would understand someone not wanting to go to Arizona. lol

I heard a host on the radio in montreal say « we now know Michkov wanted to go to Philadelphia ».

I did not catch all of what he said though but I’d guess it’s possible to find more info on the web in news sources.

Pulled a Jagr?!

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Just watched it without the audio. Even still! That editing is incredible.

To have a Slaf and a Demidov who both are super cocky but not douche bags is a nice plus.

We’re gonna be a fun team to watch for the first time since I’ve been watching which is 88-89. And I hate to break it to you but your boy Hutson is gonna be front and center.

Demidov and Slafkovsky they are very similar on 2 things: They are both high offensive talent player who can be really good at defensive zone (Slaf will be a better two-way player, but Demidov is not bad at all) and they are both hard working aswell.

They have really similar type of personnality, they want to make a difference.

I'm really really high on both and both become the best forwards in that group would be perfect for being a contender team. I see Suzuki #3 best, Caufield #4. Dach in that mix aswell if he stay healthy. But Demidov and Slafkovsky will be #1-#2 for sure.

I like the total package of Slaf and he will score ppg seasons for sure, but in offensive alone, Demidov have all tools to put 90-100 pts per season.

Wow, wow and wow!!

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
Good question.

Some say Michkov wanted to be in PHI. Some say he didn’t want to go to Arizona.

I would understand someone not wanting to go to Arizona. lol

I heard a host on the radio in montreal say « we now know Michkov wanted to go to Philadelphia ».

I did not catch all of what he said though but I’d guess it’s possible to find more info on the web in news sources.

Pulled a Jagr?!
Why Philly tho? Do we know a reason at all?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad