U17: 2024 5 Nations - Slovakia Aug. 14-18

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Team Slovakia announced their roster today and it is missing few notable names:

Kazda, Goljer, Plancar, Rausa

The first two are currently playing in Hlinka

This is unfortunate because the tournament is held in Slovakia.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Sometimes Slovakia Hockey sneaks video into the game pages/boxscores so I'd keep an eye out here.

Although the cameras they use for juniors make my brain hurt so it might not be the best quality.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Team Slovakia announced their roster today and it is missing few notable names:

Kazda, Goljer, Plancar, Rausa

The first two are currently playing in Hlinka

This is unfortunate because the tournament is held in Slovakia.
Looks like Roderik Cernak will also miss the tournament

Pretty underwhelming final nomination :huh:

The entire RD is missing: Goljer, Cernak, Marsalek, Floris (except for Beres)

-------------------------------------------

USA team had to travel +20 hours to play in this and we cant even gather a good team.. In a tournament that we host.

Last edited:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Germany will be without a couple of players I would have expected on this team, but I don't know if it's because of injury or if the coaches just didn't pick them, or for some other reason.

Assuming that the roster listed on the tournament website is correct, the players to watch on the German team, at least in my opinion are:

Forwards Max Penkin (the only 09 on the team) and Tobias Křestan as well as defensemen Daniel Kettler and Darian Rolsing.

There are also several players on the team I am not that familiar with yet, who could surprise.
Overall the 08s don't seem to be on the same level as our 07s, but I could see some of them being late bloomers especially on defense.
If we don't finish last in this tournament I will consider it a success.

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Swiss with a great start already 2:0

Edit: 3:0

Czechia can be happy that its not 4:0

Edit:

Czechia had to change goalie after 10 minutes

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
For someone who speaks 0 Slovak, can someone explain to me how I’ll find the streams for this tournament?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge in asking. I’m having no luck trying to navigate the tournament page.

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
For someone who speaks 0 Slovak, can someone explain to me how I’ll find the streams for this tournament?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge in asking. I’m having no luck trying to navigate the tournament page.
You can switch language from slovak to eng on hockeyslovakia.sk

then click top right corner live games

Edit: I cant find the games on hockeyslovakia thats weird its usually there i was watching the game on JOJ SPORT which is a payed service and they only broadcast slovak games.
Edit3: Here is a link to a Czechia - Switzerland game you have to allow all cookies otherwise it wont work. Súťaže a štatistiky | 2024 U17 5 Nations Tournament, Piešťany (SVK) | Switzerland U17 vs. Czechia U17 | HockeySlovakia.sk - oficiálny web slovenského hokeja

1723661607809.png

Click on Udelit Povolenie

1723661676083.png

There is no stream from the Slovak - Germany game

Last edited:

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You can switch language from slovak to eng on hockeyslovakia.sk

then click top right corner live games

Edit: I cant find the games on hockeyslovakia thats weird its usually there i was watching the game on JOJ SPORT which is a payed service and they only broadcast slovak games.
Edit3: Here is a link to a Czechia - Switzerland game you have to allow all cookies otherwise it wont work. Súťaže a štatistiky | 2024 U17 5 Nations Tournament, Piešťany (SVK) | Switzerland U17 vs. Czechia U17 | HockeySlovakia.sk - oficiálny web slovenského hokeja

View attachment 901039

Click on Udelit Povolenie

View attachment 901040

There is no stream from the Slovak - Germany game
Thank you very much!

Didn’t see the switch language option on my phone. Maybe have to browse the website via computer.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Its a decent age group for Switzerland particularly in regard to forward depth. And some of the best forwards were not even on the roster. So it doesnt suprise me, that they can at least hang with the Czechs for now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad