Recalled/Assigned: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda/Thunder

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Has anyone been to a cuda game? Thinking about flying out from Hawaii to catch the double header with Henderson. Just curious how the arena is and where is it located in relation to San Jose

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Has anyone been to a cuda game? Thinking about flying out from Hawaii to catch the double header with Henderson. Just curious how the arena is and where is it located in relation to San Jose
It's about ten blocks south of SJSU, maybe fifteen blocks away from downtown, near the SJSU football and San Jose Giants baseball stadiums. I used to park down there all the time when I was in college (obviously long before the Barracuda were there), it's pretty easy to get to by car and I would consider it walking distance from downtown.

No idea how the arena itself is yet. I do intend to catch a game this season, but my travel schedule is pretty impacted right now.

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
Cas is right about the location. It’s right next to Sharks ice on 10th street. The arena itself is awesome. New, clean and not a bad seat in the house. I know the Cuda have been bad but I’m surprised the attendance is so poor.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad