Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
1727894234547.gif

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Hopefully he will be fine by the season opener. These kinda hits/trips/falls happen all the time and will happen again. Just gotta learn to protect yourself, which I'm sure he will get.
With due respect, Macklin Celebrini has been playing hockey his whole life. Nothing happened in that play that doesn't happen at every other level of hockey.

Not targeted at you specifically, but the "he will learn" crowd is starting to feel weird.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Hopefully he will be fine by the season opener. These kinda hits/trips/falls happen all the time and will happen again. Just gotta learn to protect yourself, which I'm sure he will get.
More likely the weather and crap ice was an issue. He toe picked pretty bad after that chance in the tweet above.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
  • Wow

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Does anyone know exactly what Shakir’s injury is?

The injury that ended his season in 23-24 was upper body, so it sounds like this one is something new. It was described early on in the preseason as being "general soreness" but... yeah.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I have a confession and I'm sorry to do this to you all. I told my brother at the preseason UHC game we went to last week that I was excited we played San Jose at home on 10/28 because it was early in the season so it was pretty likely I'd get to see Celebrini and everyone else before injuries hit later in the year.

I jinxed us. This is all my fault

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad