Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beethovens 10th

du bist ein ungeduldiges Eichhörnchen!
Sep 27, 2017
Zentralfriedhof
1727894234547.gif

Skeksis25

Feb 17, 2023
North Brunswick, NJ
Hopefully he will be fine by the season opener. These kinda hits/trips/falls happen all the time and will happen again. Just gotta learn to protect yourself, which I'm sure he will get.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Hopefully he will be fine by the season opener. These kinda hits/trips/falls happen all the time and will happen again. Just gotta learn to protect yourself, which I'm sure he will get.
With due respect, Macklin Celebrini has been playing hockey his whole life. Nothing happened in that play that doesn't happen at every other level of hockey.

Not targeted at you specifically, but the "he will learn" crowd is starting to feel weird.

Reactions: one2gamble

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
More likely the weather and crap ice was an issue. He toe picked pretty bad after that chance in the tweet above.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad