Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health: Celebrini placed on IR

sampler

Aug 3, 2018
That's so awesome to hear.
Yeah, cello is obviously special. Better actually than I expected at his age. Few players, even number ones, are ready at that age. And he’s a young 18.

Sharks need him too. Different team without him. Still, gotta take however long is needed for him to be 100%. Makes no sense to rush him back.

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah, cello is obviously special. Better actually than I expected at his age. Few players, even number ones, are ready at that age. And he’s a young 18.

Sharks need him too. Different team without him. Still, gotta take however long is needed for him to be 100%. Makes no sense to rush him back.
As much as I want to se Celebrini play because he is on another level. Even the veterans are taking notes. But he needs to rest until he is 100%. We all know the Sharks will not be making the playoff this year so there no point of rushing him back.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
I would be shocked if Muk went straight into playing NHL games. I don’t see why they wouldn’t give him a few AHL games to ease into the season.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
This makes is sound like Mack would have to hitch a ride or something and not that the team will be paying for a first class plane ticket.

(In reality, I suspect that he's basically ruled out for that game.)
We don't want to spend the money on a plane ticket for Macklin cause we're saving up for a second camera for streaming next year's Rookie Challenge games.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Canada has some weird rules about NHL charter flights between cities. Mack would nominally fly solo to Canadian city commercial; he might have to fly commercial between cities too.

Might have extra Sharks PR person or someone to accompany him as he's only 18 and may not have traveled internationally much.

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
Canada has some weird rules about NHL charter flights between cities. Mack would nominally fly solo to Canadian city commercial; he might have to fly commercial between cities too.

Might have extra Sharks PR person or someone to accompany him as he's only 18 and may not have traveled internationally much.
Mack has traveled plenty internationally and being a Canadian and living in the US he has traveled between US and Canada many times. I doubt he will be back for that game though. No need to rush him back a game early especially since the amount he will travel this season is more than he is used to during the hockey season.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad