Injury Report: 2024-25 Sharks/Barracuda health: Celebrini placed on IR

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe it is the right thing to rest Macklin for a bit. He looked good, but you don't want to push him to the point where it's a more long term injury.

I'm getting tired of Hockey not being more transparent with their injury news. Lower Body/Upper Body, it's all become kind of annoying. If this league is getting in bed with sports betting, they need to reevaluate how they report injuries.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
GMXK690WoAAsQy1.jpg

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Maybe this will make him at least 95% healthy. It still is a bummer because he was electrifying in the first game.

I think now I can focus more on Smith and try to understand why it feels like there is some controversy on this board regarding him. I think for me it's been hard to notice him because he hasn't really done anything and he seems a tad tentative. Of course he's only 19 (or 18) so maybe this is his shot to show what he is capable of. I'm looking forward to focusing on him tonight.

bigsjfan

Jul 25, 2010
St John's, NL
Maybe this will make him at least 95% healthy. It still is a bummer because he was electrifying in the first game.

I think now I can focus more on Smith and try to understand why it feels like there is some controversy on this board regarding him. I think for me it's been hard to notice him because he hasn't really done anything and he seems a tad tentative. Of course he's only 19 (or 18) so maybe this is his shot to show what he is capable of. I'm looking forward to focusing on him tonight.
I feel smith always takes 5 to 10 games in a new (higher) league to get his timing down. He did some nice things with the puck in his 1st game but is clearly still learning what works at the NHL level. He has the internal drive and competitiveness to be better that I don't worry about his development.

Reactions: coooldude

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I will also now focus more on Smith. And I think Anaheim will focus more on Smith tonight too. Which hopefully opens up Goose to feast on Anaheim like he did in the preseason!!

• Love
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad