Boston Bruins 2024-25 Season Schedule Drops July 2nd

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m going to the Dallas game in November in Dallas and I might check out Utah in October. I am hoping to go to the Florida swing in January but I also need to see when the Celtics come to OKC.

At this point I might just come up to Boston in mid September so I can see friends. If not, I’ll save my money to come up in the spring for a few weeks.
Come to Boston in Oct! Most beautiful time of the year in New England and you can catch a pre-season game!

Reactions: Alicat

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The entire schedule is just compressed and brutal just so the NHL can shut itself down for 12-13 days in February for a faux international tournament that will be missing many of the game's top players (Pasta, Kucherov, Draisaitl, Panarin, Shesterkin, Vasielievsky, Josi, etc.).

Meanwhile, several of Boston's top players won't get a rest (Marchand, McAvoy, Elias Lindholm, possibly Swayman, possibly Hampus Lindholm as well.

Next year will be similar with another February shutdown for the Olympics.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What's with February? We have like 2 weeks off. It's not an Olympic year, did the chain our CBA mandated 5 day break together with the ASG?

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Did I read that correctly? Play Montreal only 3 times ... so much for traditional rivals. The schedule needs to be fixed to enhance division and traditional rivalries ... even if it means only playing an out of conference team once or maybe not at all. Sometimes less is more especially if the games are as meaningless as interleague games in baseball. Sorry ... traditionalist.

• Love
Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Did I read that correctly? Play Montreal only 3 times ... so much for traditional rivals. The schedule needs to be fixed to enhance division and traditional rivalries ... even if it means only playing an out of conference team once or maybe not at all. Sometimes less is more especially if the games are as meaningless as interleague games in baseball. Sorry ... traditionalist.

Don't apologize. I'm right there with you. Today you can see someone like Connor McDavid play at the touch of a button, you don't have to wait for his team to come to your team's building.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Don't apologize. I'm right there with you. Today you can see someone like Connor McDavid play at the touch of a button, you don't have to wait for his team to come to your team's building.
I would rather play the Habs 8 times a year. Personally could care less about seeing McDavid.

I wish we had an original 6 division

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenway and BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Schedule is interesting

They basically play 3 days a week & 32 of 41 games ( Tuesday 11, Thursday 8, & Saturday 13)

The Bruins play 5 MONDAY games - all at home (2 afternoon Holidays: Columbus & MLK Day; St Patrick Day which is interesting ~ the other two are nondescript November & December games)

Wednesday- 0 home games & 6 special NHL night away games

Friday - 1 home game (Black Friday 6 pm v Pens) gotta be part of doubleheader with Celtics or Rangers grabbing 12:30 start

Sunday - 3 home games all between 3-6 pm and the 100th anniversary game v Maroons is one in Dec

The league is not going up against NFL and after SB over March 2- April they do play 4 road games on a Sunday night package

So basically - Bruins play 62 of 82 games these three days of week

Home by day
M - 5
TU - 11
W - 0
TH - 8
F - 1

(Four of six on M & F are holidays)

Sat - 13 (six early starts)
Sun - 3 (all early starts)

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Always comes down to 80/20 principle

If it’s a Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday good chance they are playing- and it’s about 50/50 where

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad