Boston Bruins 2024-25 Season Schedule Drops July 2nd

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I’m going to the Dallas game in November in Dallas and I might check out Utah in October. I am hoping to go to the Florida swing in January but I also need to see when the Celtics come to OKC.

At this point I might just come up to Boston in mid September so I can see friends. If not, I’ll save my money to come up in the spring for a few weeks.
Come to Boston in Oct! Most beautiful time of the year in New England and you can catch a pre-season game!

Reactions: Alicat

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The entire schedule is just compressed and brutal just so the NHL can shut itself down for 12-13 days in February for a faux international tournament that will be missing many of the game's top players (Pasta, Kucherov, Draisaitl, Panarin, Shesterkin, Vasielievsky, Josi, etc.).

Meanwhile, several of Boston's top players won't get a rest (Marchand, McAvoy, Elias Lindholm, possibly Swayman, possibly Hampus Lindholm as well.

Next year will be similar with another February shutdown for the Olympics.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What's with February? We have like 2 weeks off. It's not an Olympic year, did the chain our CBA mandated 5 day break together with the ASG?

JAD

Old School
Sponsor
Nov 19, 2009
Florida
Did I read that correctly? Play Montreal only 3 times ... so much for traditional rivals. The schedule needs to be fixed to enhance division and traditional rivalries ... even if it means only playing an out of conference team once or maybe not at all. Sometimes less is more especially if the games are as meaningless as interleague games in baseball. Sorry ... traditionalist.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad