GDT: 2024-25 season game 8 LA Kings vs san Jose Sharks @7:30pm 10/24/24

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
C
Kashawn is our guy.

Guy is a DL culture changer/ Clifford type, top 4 guy.
Cool. Have not seen footage of him yet, but will find some. He came up 2 yrs ago for part of the season w the Barrie Colts, in Brandt Clark’s 61 pts in 31 games, so Clarke knows him.

Heard Kashawn is tough. Ranked between 16-22 on most lists. Kings need legit top 4 D in the prospect pool. Most all of D prospects looking like 4-6 types. Dvorak, Booth, Kirsanov, Salin, Woolley. Of course, possible for one to be a 3/4.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
You can get away with those last 2 periods against the Sharks. You can't get away with that against the Oilers.

If you want to be political about it, they've gotten 10 points out of a possible 16 after a 7 game road trip to start the season with no Doughty, which all things considered isn't bad.

But there's a lot things to be concerned about. Special teams? Terrible. Only 1 line seems to be clicking. Faceoffs are consistently bad. Goaltending is suspect right now. Our up and coming defenseman is having growing pains.
Our future number 1 center is already back playing wing.

Herby

Thank You, Team 144
Feb 27, 2002
Wisconsin
Hiller should take ownership for that mistake too.

When you are up 1 or 2 goals in the final couple minutes of a game there is zero reason to send Kevin Fiala onto the ice.

I don't hate Fiala as much as some people here do, he has an important role on this team, but that role does not involve being on the ice in the final minutes in defensive situations.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
C

Cool. Have not seen footage of him yet, but will find some. He came up 2 yrs ago for part of the season w the Barrie Colts, in Brandt Clark’s 61 pts in 31 games, so Clarke knows him.

Heard Kashawn is tough. Ranked between 16-22 on most lists. Kings need legit top 4 D in the prospect pool. Most all of D prospects looking like 4-6 types. Dvorak, Booth, Kirsanov, Salin, Woolley. Of course, possible for one to be a 3/4.

I have spent a lot of time gathering video among other projects, and fell behind on my shift-by-shift stuff.

I'll try to get something up by Monday if you don't find anything before then.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Hiller should take ownership for that mistake too.

When you are up 1 or 2 goals in the final couple minutes of a game there is zero reason to send Kevin Fiala onto the ice.

I don't hate Fiala as much as some people here do, he has an important role on this team, but that role does not involve being on the ice in the final minutes in defensive situations.

Yet, he made one of the best defensive plays of the game....kinda hard to figure out

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
In a way this game gives me hope.

We look so bad that the dream scenario is still in play; the team sucks and everyone gets fired. Plus we get a top 10 pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad