GDT: 2024-25 season game 5 LA Kings vs Montreal Canadiens @4:00pm 10/17/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings(1-1-2, 4pts, 3rd in Pacific) vs Montreal Canadiens(2-2-0 4pts, 6th in Atlantic)
Bell Centre | Montreal, QC
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: ESPN LA App

Regular Season Stats
SglVOAL.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PtCZK3O.png

lpRAU6R.png

T5K90zQ.png

LSOwfst.png

Scratches: Akil Thomas, Joel Edmundson, Caleb Jones
Injuries: Arthur Kaliyev, Drew Doughty, Darcy Kuemper

:habs
wDs0JTq.png

sOu0m0Q.png

NkK89tf.png

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont
HF member 2002-2022

Legionnaire
HF Member 2002-2024​

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm sure glad we benched Spence for that all-defense lineup, that surely showed him.

In fact I'm really glad Spence and Thomas were on the sidelines, they needed to learn real defense from realgud vets

I only hope we see Kopitar-Kempe-Lewis to continue promoting the good word, that good veteran leadership is more important than youthful exuberance, and so that Turcotte-Lee only get the 2-3 minutes when they double shift Lewis. Actually, maybe Byfield will be out, so they can just roll lewis at 3C as well. Actually, maybe they'll take out Lee, so they can double shift Foegele, as well

Really gotta continue to shore things up here. I mean the previous game they let in 8 goals, last night they only let in 5! Keep Spence outta there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad