GDT: 2024-25 season game 3 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @10:00am (Again) 10/14/24

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
Clarke looks much better today than he did against Boston
A kid like Clarke who plays with a bit of moxie is gonna lay a few rotten games as he develops.

Luckily, the bad games really don’t seem to stick with him.

He oozes arrogance and I f***ing love it.

Reactions: KapG

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Clarke looks much better today than he did against Boston

He is going to get better, it's just going to take time. He is a huge talent, he just doesn't have the NHL games under his belt that some of these other guys on the same level have. This guy has a chance to be just as good as L. Hughes, Power etc. There are going to be hiccups, he's not perfect, but he has special skills from the blueline that the Kings absolutely are going to need this season. The people saying to bench him after last game were out to lunch.

And Kopitar really may have the same aging DNA as Tom Brady has. Maybe he doesn't look younger at 37 than he did at 19 like Brady did, but his play has really not fallen off a whole lot. I got to admit, having seen how fast Getzlaf, Kesler and most others fell off, I thought the same would happen to Kopitar. It's also a testament to just how hard this guy must work in the offseason (and how smart he is), players this old are not supposed to still be this good.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
These linesmen are superstars man what the f***

Ahhh Burroughs with another unpressed f***up I have never been so sick of a player so quickly

kingsholygrail

1-0-2 IT BEGINS!
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Looked away and the game is tied.
1727110740180223.gif

Reactions: Schrute farms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad