• Miss playoffs

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

GZiarfAXUAwIujx

Los Angeles Kings(0-0-0, 0pts, N/A in Pacific) vs Buffalo Sabres(0-2-0 0pts, Last in Atlantic)
KeyBank Center | Buffalo, NY
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: ESPN LA App

Regular Season Stats (Previous season)

Iqo87tL.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PtCZK3O.png

gn1RoAI.png

T5K90zQ.png

rtPayDd.png

Scratches: Andre Lee, Andreas Englund, Caleb Jones
Injuries: Arthur Kaliyev, Drew Doughty

:sabres
juS9jab.png

s7iMoCO.png

PUQFigv.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont
HF member 2002-2022

Legionnaire
HF Member 2002-2024​

Last edited:

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
It's so funny. By his photo you would think Tanner Jeannot is going to politely help you at Best Buy, yet he's the one most likely to rip someone's head off
No way, not with that neck! More bar bouncer to me.

Best Buy employee: Brandt Clarke
College bookstore checkout: Alex Laferriere
Tattoo artist: Kyle Burroughs
Server at Chotchkies wearing too much flair: Darcy Kuemper

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Not to belabor the point yet again, but this is where an Organization steps in and does what it can to get the game on TV for young fans and kids to watch. First game of season -- get them interested early....build the fan base and sport. The only people finding the game on streaming/illegal options are those that already are diehards.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I hate the east coast teams. Who the f*** cares about playing against the Sabres? What a shitty season opener. We couldn’t have the Oilers, Ducks, Vancouver?

With how big this league is now I really don’t care about a lot of teams anymore besides the pacific division

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I hate the east coast teams. Who the f*** cares about playing against the Sabres? What a shitty season opener. We couldn’t have the Oilers, Ducks, Vancouver?

With how big this league is now I really don’t care about a lot of teams anymore besides the pacific division
Won’t be long before we have get a few more to not be interested in.

So Thomas will probably sit… FFS.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Won’t be long before we have get a few more to not be interested in.

So Thomas will probably sit… FFS.
I think Thomas is actually competing with Turcotte for ice time. Based on the limited showings by Thomas and Turcotte on the Kings, I'd play Thomas. Andre Lee seems to fill a different role.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
What time is it?
Game Time!!!

This is going to be a great season. Got Lewis hitting 1,000 games. Got a legit cup winning goalie for the first time in forever. Defense is beefed up this year. Let's see if Moore can lead the way in scoring again! Laferriere is posed for a breakout season. Any word if he's on the Power Play?

Just got to pick up an easy win tonight in Buffalo. Hiller's got these guys. 7-0, I'm calling it.

Let's get Blake extended already! He's put together an amazing team!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad