2024-25 Schedule

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They have a stretch in the whole second half of January, where they don’t have to make a trip on a plane between January 16-February 2

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Four far road games to start the season. Enjoy that Michkov bump, Flyers, because the casuals aren't going to be staying up.

11 home games in a thirteen game span between February and March.

Great for resale value when the team is 20 points out of a playoff spot.

One game against the Rangers at home and it's Black Friday. They play the Penguins twice in a 2 week period or so (oh, toss a road game in Pittsburgh in there too so it's three games around the break)

Le sigh.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hate the western Canadian road trip so early, and they keep doing it on a consistent basis as well. It seems they want to get as many western conference games out of the way as early as possible. I suspect one reason they do that is because they want to be out of the way of the Phillies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I hate the western Canadian road trip so early, and they keep doing it on a consistent basis as well. It seems they want to get as many western conference games out of the way as early as possible. I suspect one reason they do that is because they want to be out of the way of the Phillies.
That makes sense.

The Eagles only have one game in Philly in September and one in October.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Did my normal look for the birthday timeframe games....

@Toronto.... screw that with those ridiculous prices even with the Canadian funny money.

Vs Montreal... Barf

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I noticed

They put

Colorado and Utah together for a quick 2 game set late in year.

Feels like a late start especially with the February break
It’s the same it’s been since the new media rights deal.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
A couple of friends that I've turned onto hockey have expressed interest in going to an NHL game next season, so I'm hoping I can get tickets to one of the Saturday afternoon games (not that I'm expecting them to go flying off the proverbial shelves or anything).

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
A couple of friends that I've turned onto hockey have expressed interest in going to an NHL game next season, so I'm hoping I can get tickets to one of the Saturday afternoon games (not that I'm expecting them to go flying off the proverbial shelves or anything).
Those tend to be the games that do sell off the shelves. When the time comes reach out to me and i'll see if I can help.

Reactions: Strawberry Fields

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad