2024-25 Roster Thread #1: The Beginninging

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
On the one hand, if the Flyers are determined to have a Deslauriers type -- which we know they are -- better to do it on the cheap.

On the other hand, please look at a calendar and stop thinking you need a BSB throwback.
This kid isn't good at all. ND at one time was a solid NHL player. He isn't in that class in any way!!! 100 others who should have had his spot. no value here at all.

wasn't an everyday player in fn juniors. did squat in the NAHL. Been watching him since his LI Royal days. He is a cement head so there is that. Will be interesting to see if/how many games he gets in LHV.

Reactions: BiggE

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Flyers propaganda working hard today. They’re talking about how big the crowds were today at Camp but most are leaving out the fact that they had a STH event there today.

They know what they’re doing so more power to ‘em.

The bigliest crowds. The best crowds. No one has ever seen crowds like this except you see it now, in the New Era of Orange. It's nice. They say it's the biggest even in the New Era. I don't know, that's just what they say. I see it, you see it. But they're all saying it!

I wonder, were people leaving early, too?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
On the one hand, if the Flyers are determined to have a Deslauriers type -- which we know they are -- better to do it on the cheap.

On the other hand, please look at a calendar and stop thinking you need a BSB throwback.
You actually need these guys more in the AHL, which has a higher % of meatheads than the NHL.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
The bigliest crowds. The best crowds. No one has ever seen crowds like this except you see it now, in the New Era of Orange. It's nice. They say it's the biggest even in the New Era. I don't know, that's just what they say. I see it, you see it. But they're all saying it!

IMG_0151.jpeg

Reactions: BiggE and Rebels57

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
You actually need these guys more in the AHL, which has a higher % of meatheads than the NHL.
Continuing to claim this is the root cause of so much of this organization’s failures.

There is zero indication that the AHL is a more penalty prone league. Tucson led the league last year at around 1200 minutes, the NHL leaders were Florida and Anaheim at 1100.

Reactions: BiggE

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

If the Flyers drafted and developed talent even half as well as they spew bullshit and propaganda they’d be working on their 4th or 5th straight Stanley Cup right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad