SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
IMO these forwards are a lock to be here opening night

Zacha, Pasta, Coyle, Marchand, Geekie, Frederic

These are about 80% certain to be here opening night.
Beecher, Brazeau

That’s 8

So it seems like there are 4 openings for:

A #1 center
Another top 6 forward
JDB or a replacement for him
A physical forward for line 3 or 4
Boqvist
Lysell
Merkulov
This is exactly what I’m thinking. I feel like Maroon is the perfect guy to fill the 4th line toughness gap, I don’t think we got anywhere near the best version of him, and I think he both sounds like he wants to be here and should be inexpensive too.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Well that will be the end of the 2015 draft will it not.

No, but Carlo would be the last remaining player in the organization from that draft class:

Just trying to following trades and stuff, here is what Boston has that tied to the 2015 draft:

Andrew Peeke - Traded for Zboril
Jackson Edward - Pick received from Senyshyn trade
Cole Spencer - Pick received from trade of 3rd round pick from Vladar trade
Frederic Brunet - Pick received from trade of 3rd round pick from Vladar trade

Reactions: bbfan419 and Skelen

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
No, but Carlo would be the last remaining player in the organization from that draft class:

Just trying to following trades and stuff, here is what Boston has that tied to the 2015 draft:

Was just talking about the 3 first round picks. So they would have Peeke and Jackson Edward

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008

Let's not forget the 5th round pick. Sweeney couldn't be bothered to look further than 4 rounds so he swapped it for 5th in 2016 with Minnesota. Minnesota used that pick to pull the rabbit out of the hat in none other than Kirill Kaprizov, 40 goal scorer in his last 3 seasons.

• Wow
Reactions: bbfan419 and BMC

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Let's not forget the 5th round pick. Sweeney couldn't be bothered to look further than 4 rounds so he swapped it for 5th in 2016 with Minnesota. Minnesota used that pick to pull the rabbit out of the hat in none other than Kirill Kaprizov, 40 goal scorer in his last 3 seasons.
And what did Boston get for swapping the picks ?

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
1000003424.jpg

Take it with a grain of salt as it is just a screenshot from FB. But it's NESN so I figured I'd share

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Toffoli is definitely someone they should target. I was pissed when we didn't sign him 4 years ago, and he outperformed his contract. I'd go Guentzel and then Toffoli on my list of wingers. I suspect that the Bruins will just re-sign DeBrusk and then go spend on a Center, perhaps Lindholm, depending on the price.
Sweeney is letting him ripen on the vine for the last 3 years since he's had him in his "back pocket." He's 32 now, so he's aaaalmost ripened enough. Maybe in 2026 he'll be ready to don the Spoked B.

• Haha
Reactions: NDiesel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad