Series Talk: SCF: Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers (Series Tied 3-3) Hold onto your butts, Game 7, Monday 8/24 @ 8pm ET !

Who will win Game 7

• Edmonton

Votes: 263 75.1%
  • Florida

Votes: 87 24.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
**Stanley Cup Final**
Florida Panthers vs Edmonton Oilers

IMG_6403.pngIMG_6404.png

IMG_6446.jpeg

Last edited:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
He has awoken.. Maybe the best game of the series. We got ourselves a treat!

And another thing:

Thanks to Edmonton, I hope to never read that crap about a team "Losing on purpose to win at home". Astounding that some people actually believed being up 3-0 gave a team licence to treat the SCF as their own private party. Hopefully, that fairy tale has been put to bed and those conspiracy-lovers have figured out how hockey works.
Only a person who does not understand hockey is the greatest sport there is would say such a thing. The amount of skill on the worst teams in the NHL is astonishing. And these two teams are the opposite of that.

Reactions: Lshap

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
He has awoken.. Maybe the best game of the series. We got ourselves a treat!

Only a person who does not understand hockey is the greatest sport there is would say such a thing. The amount of skill on the worst teams in the NHL is astonishing. And these two teams are the opposite of that.
So these 2 teams have no skill then?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I like Florida's chances now that Tkachuk has woken up.

here's one

NBA finals are over, can we go to a normal every other day schedule please?

The schedule isn't too off base given the travel distance. People forget there's travel days involved, especially when the teams are almost at opposite ends of the continent.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Panther powerplay Montour bone headed give away for Oiler breakaway. 1-0.

Bouchard gets it at point , winds up Reinhardt flamingos and moves out of way instead of blocking shot. 2-0.

Game over

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
No, they are the opposite of the worst teams
And you said the worst teams have astonishing skill. So the opposite of the worst teams must have no skill at all.

It's a hot take, but you know what, I agree. I've been a McDavid hater from day one. The guy is a 4th liner. Does he have a little bit of speed? Sure. So did Rico Fata. And don't even get me started on Barfov. Unreal this guy is even playing in the league. He's just a tall freak who looks like hes skating with rentals.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
On Saturday I was thrilled I got to see my Oil one last time. Now I get them on Friday too!

I thought it'd be over by now so we are on found money at this point.

McD should get Smythe. 8 points in last 2 games is obscene.

Reactions: TheOne and Ladyfan

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
On Saturday I was thrilled I got to see my Oil one last time. Now I get them on Friday too!

You should be feeling pretty good right now. Momentum is in the Oilers favor and get it to game 7 anything can happen.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Sure be nice of Draisaitl would wake the fk up. Not sure what's going on with him but man he has looked bad.

Hell he looked better on one leg the previous playoffs then he does now ffs
I don't watch a ton of Oilers games. But, I have watched more than a few this playoff season. Drai looks slow physically and mentally. Like he can't even process the game at a high rate.

He must be injured based on what everyone says he is like.

But, if Drai is not much more than this....someone is going to massively overpay this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Craft Beer Lover

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I don't watch a ton of Oilers games. But, I have watched more than a few this playoff season. Drai looks slow physically and mentally. Like he can't even process the game at a high rate.

He must be injured based on what everyone says he is like.

But, if Drai is not much more than this....someone is going to massively overpay this guy.
He’s playing with finger splints and while unconfirmed I’ve heard rumour of broken ribs

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Reinhart looks so out of place
He's been trash.
Flamingo on the Bouchard shot for Oils second goal. Could have easily blocked it and got out of rhe way while raising one leg. Nobody wins a cup with that type of player on their first line.
Maurice getting out coached by the rookie

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012

His whole playoff run has been obscene. Unless Bob puts on a 50 save shutout to clinch it next game, there is no possible justification for any Panther to win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad