2024-25 Roster…too soon?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I know I've said this a bunch, but the Hawks have so much room to bring up their goal differential and still pick Top 5. Looking around the League there really aren't many "tanky" teams and basically everyone of last year's bottom feeders but San Jose has some reason to believe there will be improvement, maybe Columbus too given the tragedy that befell that team. Philadelphia is probably the only team that will go from "no playoffs, but not tanky" to potentially tanky this year.
Right. Just look at that standings now. Hawks are still amongst the worst and it’s not like Edmonton and Nashville are going to stay in the gutter all season.

I think we’ll win the lottery this year

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Right. Just look at that standings now. Hawks are still amongst the worst and it’s not like Edmonton and Nashville are going to stay in the gutter all season.

I think we’ll win the lottery this year

I think this year it is still only the Sharks that will be no doubt worse than the Hawks.

From there I think you then move to the next tier of suck which will include Chicago, Columbus, Montreal, and Anaheim.

I don't see a world in which the Hawks pick any worse than 6 or 7.

I won't speculate on teams getting worse at the TDL as it's fair to assume all of these teams will try to sell at least a player or two.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'm surprised Calgary is doing well, I really thought they'd be rolling around in the muck with us this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad